- 2019-04-10 | Nieuw hulpmiddel voor groenvoorzieners...
- 2019-03-31 | ECHO CSG-7410ES doorslijper
- 2019-03-31 | CLEANLIFE® alkylaatbenzine niet alleen...
- 2019-03-30 | ECHO Robotics: Robotmaaiers
- 2019-03-28 | DE NIEUWE OPLOSSINGEN OM ONKRUID...
- 2019-03-27 | Help Advanta België in bloei zetten
- 2019-03-18 | Benzine waterpomp WWP 45 van Kärcher
- 2019-03-17 | John Deere Power Products celebrates...
- 2019-03-14 | Nieuwe generatie Husqvarna Riders:...
- 2019-03-14 | Dabekausen breidt uit met topmerk
- 2019-03-11 | Mobiele hogedrukreiniger Kärcher
- 2019-02-26 | De nieuwste robotmaaier van Husqvarna...
- 2019-02-13 | VACATURE verkoper tuin- en parkmachines
- 2019-02-13 | VACATURE technieker grondverzetmachines
- 2019-01-31 | John Deere Teams with Precision Makers...
Bekijk hier het hele archief.
Greentechpower op Facebook
Klik hier voor alle aankomende evenementen.
John Deere Teams with Precision Makers on Autonomous Solutions for Golf
CARY, N.C. (Jan. 29, 2019) – John Deere announces an exclusive agreement to develop autonomous mowing solutions for the golf and sports turf industry with Precision Makers, a Netherlands based company that specializes in autonomous technology for various equipment forms.
"The turf industry is looking for more sustainable operating models to maintain precision turf, and expanding the use of technology will be critical to the future success of turf managers," says Manny Gan, director global golf, John Deere. "With labor costs and availability becoming an increasing concern, our customers are eager to introduce autonomous equipment into their operation to ensure task completion with excellent results and precision."
Precision Makers is an affiliate of Dutch Power Company (DPC), which has an ongoing supplier relationship with John Deere.
"John Deere looks forward to working with Precision Makers to bring the best autonomous solution to the precision turf industry to ease labor cost concerns while providing a high quality solution for precision turf applications," says Gan.
To learn more about John Deere Golf, please visit JohnDeere.com.
Deere & Company (NYSE: DE) is a world leader in providing advanced products and services and is committed to the success of customers whose work is linked to the land - those who cultivate, harvest, transform, enrich and build upon the land to meet the world's dramatically increasing need for food, fuel, shelter and infrastructure. Since 1837, John Deere has delivered innovative products of superior quality built on a tradition of integrity. For more information, visit John Deere at its worldwide website at www.JohnDeere.com.